Don’t know what to get for that hard to buy person who loves to read? Want to memorialize a loved one? Consider making a donation in their name.
Please consider supporting OLC with a monthly gift. Your donation will assist with the continuation of our literacy programs.
- $10 will provide two books to a student
- $20 will provide one month of reading/tutoring materials for one student
- $50 will provide preschool books for one classroom reading visit
- $100 will provide training, materials and books for one tutor and student for one month
- $200 will provide ongoing support of our community events and advocacy
- $500 will assist with office expenses, insurance, and website maintenance
HOST A BOOK DRIVE
Ozarks Literacy Council is always in need of NEW or GENTLY USED books to give to those who need them most, the children in our community.
Is your company or organization looking for ways to give back? Consider hosting a book drive to collect new or gently used books for Ozarks Literacy Council. Contact us at email@example.com to find out the current need and how you can help fill our bookshelves!
Ozarks Literacy Council is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization promoting literacy by providing free resources and services to adults and children in Southwest Missouri since 1968. Our free programs (One-On-One Tutoring, Preschool Readings, and Book Distributions) raise awareness and promote literacy.